As one of the most talked about, and accessible forms of therapy today, many people have been turning to mindfulness in their professional and personal lives.
I work with both private clients and employees to help people get to grips with practising mindfulness. When mastered, this life skill is invaluable in helping people to experience the here and now, and get the most out of their day.
How it can benefit your business
In a work environment, I offer either one-to-one, or group mindfulness sessions depending on your needs and preferences. These sessions will help your employees and increase productivity by:
- Enhancing focus and attention
- Reduce stress in the workplace
- Increasing self-awareness and awareness of others
- Raising levels of resilience and emotional intelligence
- Strengthening cognitive effectiveness
To find out more about the power of mindfulness in the workplace, simply contact me today.